Re: a patch for at-poke

Hi Bolian:

Michael's comment is the only one I have also :-)

Do you not have a CVS account?  If you don't, I think it would be
appropriate since you are working on a number GNOME-related projects.

If you don't, and you want me to commit the patch, I will be happy to do
so and credit you in the ChangeLog, but it would be even better if you
committed under your own account.

Let me know if you don't have the account yet and I'll make the commit.

- Bill