Re: gnopernicus with festival problem

Jacobs:

Starting gnopernicus via a "session" should do the same thing you did,
i.e. start gnome-session first, then invoke gnopernicus.  Can you
confirm that X freezes when you put gnopernicus in the session-manual
file with a priority of 60 (as described in John's email) ?

This would be a serious problem for distros, so if it's true it ought to
be reported to RedHat.

thanks

Bill