Re: gnopernicus with festival problem

Hi
I just found the problem, though not the cause. Apparently, on slackware at
least, starting gnopernicus with gnome, either in .xinitrc or via a session,
causes a freeze of X. The solution I've found is to start x with gnome,
press alt+f2, and type gnopernicus, and press enter. It works after that.
I'm going to try gnopernicus on my RH9 box next, maybe I can start it in a
session there.
Also, can anyone give me pointers as to how to get the FreeTTS gome-speech
driver installed? I've got the environment variables pointing in the right
place, and the J2SDK 1.4.1 and FreeTTS installed, but the driver doesn't
install. I've got junit installed too, but gnome-speech doesn't seem to see
it.