Re: Still no speech

If your speech engines are working with test-speech, and gnopernicus
seems to be working (judging from any console messages it writes), then
you might check the following gconf key

gconftool-2 --get /apps/gnopernicus/srcore/sp_active

It ought to reply "true", if "false" you can set it with

gconftool-2 --type bool --set /apps/gnopernicus/srcore/sp_active true

HTH

Bill