Re: Now what?

On Sat, 17 May 2003, Christopher Moore wrote:

> Adam,
> What version of gobject do you have?  You can find this in the gobject-2.0
> file in pkgconfig directory.  Mine has a line like:
> Version: 2.2.1

Mine has the same version.  I just tried renaming the Dectalk driver and
it still doesn't come up talking at all.  Here are a few more of the
messages I have on the console where I started Gnome.

** (gnome-panel:916): WARNING **: Unable to load panel stock icon 'go'

gnopernicus will use a "idle" callback and will NOT force sometimes it
call
(gnome-panel:916): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from
`SpiAccessible' to `BonoboControlAccessible'

That message from Gnopernicus makes absolutely no sense!