Re: Now what?

Thomas,

Gnopernicus should not be started before gnome-session. I'll repost the
message with instructions from Bill on how to set up the session-manual
file so that gnome launches gnopernicus on startup.

It is highly advisable to create a separate user for testing new versions
of Gnome and Gnopernicus. I did that and then installed garnome.
Gnopernicus is now in that distribution, so i installed it from there. No
problems with the install at all. When the next release of gnopernicus
comes along I can just discard the old build without affecting the rest of
my system.

John