Re: What Workd with Gnopernicus?

Jason,

I'm glad you have seen the braille part of Gnopernicus in operation.
However, it doesn't work for me, and in my case braille output is vital. I
do get the welcome message and also a message that presumably means that
Gnopernicus is shutting down, but there isn't enough of it to be sure.
Support for Alva displays certainly needs to be improved. This might not
be difficult. however, Jeff Waugh of Garnome also had difficulty getting
anything out of the onscreen braille monitor.

So I'm hoping that the braille output will work in the next release. Bill
haneman has been a big help, but the problem seems to be with the braille
modules. It would be interesting to know how the people who did the demo
got it to work.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.