Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

Hi.  Yes, I'm still using festival.  So far, I haven't been able to get
any other synth driver compiled for gnome-speech.  I'll be posting my
problems with the compiles in a different message.

I noticed that Marc's demo used viavoice.  Viavoice isn't available any
more, so what is the best synth to use with Gnopernicus?  If possible,
could someone add a note about the best synth to use in the Gnopernicus
README file.  Even if the synth isn't free, it would be good to know
what works best.

          Kenny