Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

Hi Kenny:

Are you by any chance using Festival as your text-to-speech engine?

There are known issues with Festival which result in a large portion of
speech output being lost.  We are looking at the problem; again, this is
more of a configuration issue than a "user's manual" issue, though I
agree that more user documentation is needed.

Documentation and utilities that allow troubleshooting, or an "install
wizard" for gnopernicus that can help make sure a target system is
properly configured, are highly desired.  Please help us if you can, by
filing RFEs and bugs;  if you have trouble using bugzilla, then an email
with an enumerated buglist (with specific directions on reproducing the
problem if a bug, and explaining the user scenario if an RFE) would also
be helpful as an alternative, so that others can log the bugs.

Thanks and best regards,

- Bill