Re: yelp

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 10:29, Shaun McCance wrote:

> Thus, don't worry about whether these images are themeable.  They will
> be.  Yelp needs some serious prettification.  I have no graphics skills
> at all.  Seriously.  I once managed to make a pretty nice scale image of
> a black pixel.  That's about it.  Help from a talented GIMPer would be
> very appreciated.

Just to try it's doable, I came up with two stylesheets applied to the
same HTML document. In mozilla you can toggle between those in the View
menu. I added a small button to do the same with javascript.

So if we had a nice browser backend (works nice in gecko and khtml) this
would be possible out of the box. It would be fairly nice to make the
plain stylesheet generated using gtk colors so it's fully themeable.

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/yelp2/

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>