yelp

Hi folks,
I am trying to make the yelp pages prettier. I was wondering about
gtkhtml limitations out loud on #gnome-hackers and was forwarded here,
because there might be accessibility implications I'm not aware of.

Although I initially wasn't aware the help documents are supposed to be
themeable, I think the following mockup doesn't any issues if the text
size can be changed and the background grey color would be a gtk color.
What do you think?

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/yelp-intro-mockup-org.png

cheers

--