Re: yelp

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 16:21, Jakub Steiner wrote:

> Although I initially wasn't aware the help documents are supposed to be
> themeable, I think the following mockup doesn't any issues if the text
> size can be changed and the background grey color would be a gtk color.
> What do you think?

It does look cool, but using a large banner image like you have there
could be a potential issue, unless it was themable.  The other icons
you're using would probably need to be themable too (does icon theming
even work within a gtkhtml page?), otherwise the 'arrows' in particular
wouldn't show up in the inverse themes.

Using gtk colours for the text/hyperlinks/background is certainly the
right thing to do though... provided they end up giving you the same
combination of colours for the high and low contrast themes that we
currently have, anyway :)

Cheeri,
Calum.