Re: About the mini-howto I'm writing

<quote who="Michael Meeks">

> On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 17:22, Nath wrote:
> > Another thing : I'm OK to try to build GNOME 2 from cvs because I
> > understand it will be the best to build gnopernicus after but I don't know
> > if I will succeed. If I succeed one day, I will write a little text
> > explaining how to do. But for the moment what do you advice to me in order
> > to do that ?
>
> 	Prolly the best thing to do is talk to Jeff about GARNOME 2.1 support.
> Jeff - Nath needs an easy way to build gtk+ HEAD, so he can get the
> magnifier to build, so he can get gnopernicus to build ...
>
> 	Is there a Garnome for 2.1 planned anytime soon ?

Only once there's released tarballs, which should be next week. Building
with v-b-s or jhbuild is going to be a challenge at the moment too; Jacob is
getting red builds all the time. Luis and I have asked him to assert his
build sherrif skills to fix that though. ;-)

First snapshot on the 27th, so hopefully (if everything builds, which it
really should) GARNOME will switch to 2.1.x then.

- Jeff

--
                           Wars end, love lasts.