Re: About the mini-howto I'm writing

OK.
Then I'm not going to modify the text now regarding this problem. And as
soon as a newer release of GARNOME will appear I will update the text and
then remove the cvs gnome 2.0 branche solution.
Therefore I see in the GARNOME mailing-list archive taht the latest GARNOME
release builds GNOME 2.0.2 and Bill you said that GARNOME builds GNOME 2.1
: Is it the same ? Here I don't understand very well !
Another thing : I'm OK to try to build GNOME 2 from cvs because I
understand it will be the best to build gnopernicus after but I don't know
if I will succeed. If I succeed one day, I will write a little text
explaining how to do. But for the moment what do you advice to me in order
to do that ? the hjbuild script is it a good starting point ?
Thanks.

--
Nath