Re: autogen.sh error for gnome-mag

Hi Rodd,

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 07:30, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> Okay,  trying to run autogen.sh on gnome-mag I get:

	This is the problem I was talking about; can you test the 'gnome-2-0'
branch of gnome-mag; 'cvs -z3 upd -r gnome-2-0' inside gnome-mag, and
see if that works.

	Ultimately since gnopernicus is going to use the new API, we need to
make sure that gnopernicus will still build without magnification
support cleanly.

	So ... it'd be great to configure gnopernicus, and file a bug report
against the module (bugzilla.gnome.org) when it fails to configure ;-)
It should build without really [ and disable the features internally ].

	Filing bugs is really useful, they can't get ignored like things on a
mailing list :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.