Are you looking for feedback?

Hi All!

I lurk around on the Accessibility list as a bit of a distraction.  I'm
a PERL coder and my wife is an Occupational Therapists so I've just got
this fascination with Accessibility.

A while ago I recall the list (or somewhere) asking for comments from
those that use Accessibility software (both the end user and the person
who sets it up) about what they would like to see.  Is this still the
case?  Are you still after comment?

I've been talking to a few of my wifes friends and other people and I've
got a few people on a list who use this stuff as therapist and might be
willing to give you some thoughts and ideas.

Are you interested?

regards

Rodd Clarkson

--
Redfish Bluefish [Creative]
Phone : 03 9879 5944

"I mean heck, it's even got a graphical configurator, so you don't
 have to use the command line to hose your system anymore."

				-- George (Gnome Developer)