Re: Are you looking for feedback?

Hi Rodd,

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 00:24, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> A while ago I recall the list (or somewhere) asking for comments from
> those that use Accessibility software (both the end user and the person
> who sets it up) about what they would like to see.  Is this still the
> case?  Are you still after comment?

	Perhaps the most useful way for you to contribute would be building and
installing the accessibility code, helping file bug reports, improving
it's robustness, and seeing what it does / helping to document it.

	Then you'll be in a firmer position to see what we don't do. Ultimately
the a11y hackers are not in desperate need of instructing as to what to
do next either, typically we have no shortage of vision. If you want to
make your vision happen, start hacking / helping :-)

	Regards,

		Michael.