Re: Are you looking for feedback?

Hi Rodd,

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 00:57, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> I'd be more than happy to try installing it if someone was willing to
> hold my hand a little.  I'm not a complete stranger to beta software,
> but I'm a little more out of my depth on this, and some help would be
> appreciated.

	Ok; you need to fetch / beg / borrow / build the following modules - on
top of a stock Gnome 2.0 system [ you can get that from Ximian, or Sun,
or Red Hat, or build from source completely ]:

	gail, at-spi, libgail-gnome, gnome-speech, at-poke, gnome-mag, gok,
gnopernicus.

	If you could log everything you have to do to get it setup / built /
working that'd be just great - since lots of the people that have to do
the work, are impaired in some way, it'd be great to have someone write
a HOWTO on this.

> Then I'd be happy to report bugs and things.  However I'm not going to
> be actively using this software (I don't need to) so my bug reports
> might be a little thin.

	Oh, there are plenty of bugs to report :-) don't worry. One is likely
to be, that gnopernicus won't build without gnome-mag HEAD which
requires gtk+ HEAD - which no-one has ;-) - so, that needs reporting /
fixing - you'll hit it when you get to gnopernicus in the build.

	But it'd be great to have your input,

	Thanks,

		Michael