Re: [g-a-devel] my atspi examples available

1. is something that can be explained in a blanket way for each language folder,

I agree, a README for each language directory would be enough.

I guess. 2 probably needs to be done in the code.

Yes, as it is already done, but I agree that the current description should be extended.

I suspect that if the C examples were to be quite strictly following documentation convention (whatever it is) then that would mean the examples could also indirectly serve as code documentation examples as well as being more informative to people who are interested in learning more about at-spi.

Not sure where 3 would go. Maybe a README.

I think that 3 is part of the context and how to run them. So yes, part of the language folder README, or as part of the general README.

Ok let's start there and see how it goes then.

Magdalen