Re: [g-a-devel] my atspi examples available

Hi Alejandro,

Great idea! I'm happy to clone that and add some _javascript_ and python work, if this is useful. >From my end, I would be keen to see some C examples on there as I feel this would be very informative.

I suspect emphasising good documentation practice for this module will increase it's usefulness to those wishing to learn from the examples themselves. Perhaps it is worth taking some time to establish some sort of "documentation practices" guide for the module so that developers wishing to add code examples in for each of the relevant languages concerned, are prompted to mind to that stuff when submitting new examples?

Regards,
Magdalen