Re: [g-a-devel] my atspi examples available

On 12/11/14 18:44, Magdalen Berns wrote:

1. How to run them
2. What interface the examples are calling methods from
3. Simple use cases to provide some context

1. is something that can be explained in a blanket way for each language folder,

I agree, a README for each language directory would be enough.

I guess. 2 probably needs to be done in the code.

Yes, as it is already done, but I agree that the current description should be extended.

Not sure where 3 would go. Maybe a README.

I think that 3 is part of the context and how to run them. So yes, part of the language folder README, or as part of the general README.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro (apinheiro igalia com)