Re: [g-a-devel] BrlTTY/libcspi (was Re: Gnome-accessibility-devel Digest, Vol 57, Issue 4)

Willie Walker, le Mon 23 Feb 2009 08:51:02 -0500, a écrit :
> Do you have a list of the libcspi methods that brltty is using as well
> as a description of what brltty is using libcspi for?

Sure: brltty only uses the AccessibleText interface (it would gladly use
the AccessibleTerminal interface if it was implemented). It then uses

SPI_createAccessibleEventListener
AccessibleEventListener_ref/unref
AccessibleEvent_ref/unref
Accessible_ref/unref
Accessible_getRole
Accessible_getText
AccessibleText_getCaretOffset
AccessibleText_getText
AccessibleTextChangedEvent_getChangeString

And I have a patch that additionally uses AccessibleText_addSelection
and AccessibleText_removeSelection.

Samuel