Re: [g-a-devel] GNOME Accessibility presentation - contribution to stock GNOME presentations

Hi,

David Bolter wrote:
> Will, Peter Korn has put on decent live demos in the past with GOK...
> showing desktop integration...  might be worth pinging him for ideas.
> Please make sure you show off single switch scanning... and UI Grab...
> word completion...  we can talk offline.

And if you could show off using it with just a mouse, I'd be delighted,
because then I'd be able to demo it (instead of being afraid to because
of that infamous primary pointer has been disabled thing).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary