Re: [g-a-devel] GNOME Accessibility presentation - contribution to stock GNOME presentations

Hey All:

I updated the videos a little and move them here, including some Flash
versions:

   http://master.gnome.org/~wwalker/demos/

I'll try get to Orca and Dasher soon.  As soon as I can get GOK working
on my desktop, I'll do something for it as well.

Will

PS - My setup is here:
http://master.gnome.org/~wwalker/demos/setup.txt