Re: [g-a-devel] GNOME Accessibility presentation - contribution to stock GNOME presentations

+1 for GOK ;)

Will, Peter Korn has put on decent live demos in the past with GOK...
showing desktop integration...  might be worth pinging him for ideas.
Please make sure you show off single switch scanning... and UI Grab...
word completion...  we can talk offline.

cheers,
davidb