Re: [g-a-devel] AccessibleDeviceEventMaskand SPI_registerDeviceEventListener()

Cai, Jeff wrote:
> Have you run the test program under at-spi/test/event-listener-test.c?

> Does the test work well?

I have at-spi-1.24.0.  I tried installing it by running "./configure",
but I got this:

    configure: error: Your intltool is too old.  You need intltool
0.40.0 or later.

I downloaded intltool 0.40 and tried installing that, but got a syntax
error in the installation.  So I gave up.

I am working on fixing a race condition that I discovered after
reporting the problem below.  When I get the race condition resolved,
I'll see if I can reproduce the problem reported below.

-Sam