Re: [g-a-devel] AccessibleDeviceEventMask and SPI_registerDeviceEventListener()

Hi Jeff an everyone:

The AT-SPI/D-Bus work is being tracked at, and it includes a plan to migrate CSPI to D-Bus.

IMO, doing this work in Python is a lot easier than doing it in C, so that's why we're seeing more and more projects on the assistive technology and testing side moving from the C bindings to the Python bindings.

Hope this helps,