Re: [g-a-devel] building and running gnome-mag with xcomposite enhancements

Hi George,

Take a look at the gnome-mag CLI with the --help option. It's probably
happening because you don't pass the -m option, that make gnome-mag
follow the mouse.

Best regards,
Carlos.

http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/