Re: [g-a-devel] New docs up: "Mozilla Support for Linux/UNIX Assistive Technology Developers"

Thanks Aaron!

If were to summarize in one sentence:  "we agree it should be done, but
it's too hard and nobody is willing to take it on."

Darn.

I understand the Mozilla team has done a lot for accessibility (believe
me, I know it is often a thankless job), and I thank them for that.  I
wish, however, there were more resources and people committed to taking
it a step further with respect to keyboard traversal.  :-(

Is there any creative way to get someone fired up to do this?

Will