[g-a-devel] New docs up: "Mozilla Support for Linux/UNIX Assistive Technology Developers"

This new document describes the current state of Mozilla's support for AT-SPI, on experimental trunk builds:
http://www.mozilla.org/access/unix/atspi-support

It's a work-in-progress. I plan to keep it up-to-date as we make changes. Feedback is welcome. Let me know if you want more items clarified or added to the "To Do" section after the table of contents.

Eventually I'll get this up on a wiki as well.

- Aaron