Re: [g-a-devel] New docs up: "Mozilla Support for Linux/UNIX Assistive Technology Developers"

Hi Aaron:

Thanks for sending this on.  Look like good work.  In the keyboard
section, I notice there's a link to the following:

   http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

One thing that I think is very important to include is keyboard
traversal and caret navigation of the web content itself.  There's a
proposal for this, which may or may not be up-to-date:

   http://www.mozilla.org/access/keyboard/proposal

If Firefox were to support this proposal (or an update form of it), I
think it would be very useful to a large population: screen readers
wouldn't need to define their own navigation model, people with physical
impairments (and people like me who don't like using the mouse) would
have a supported model for navigating and doing cut/paste operations,
etc.

Thanks!

Will