Re: [g-a-devel] Java-access-bridge INSTALL Discrepency

I promissed to report on default settings in Fedora. I have just
concluded a fresh install of Fedora Core 3. From the following it's
clear some user intervention will be required to get Java Access Bridge
wqorking. In particular, apropos our discussion the other day, one must
undo (or circumvent) gcj:

#which java
/usr/bin/java
[root concerto 18:07:20] ~#file /usr/bin/java
/usr/bin/java: symbolic link to `/etc/alternatives/java'
[root concerto 18:07:30] ~#file /etc/alternatives/java
/etc/alternatives/java: symbolic link to
`/usr/lib/jvm/jre-1.4.2-gcj/bin/java'