Re: [g-a-devel] Java-access-bridge INSTALL Discrepency

Hi:

Since $JRE_HOME is not referenced in the configure.in file, I think we
should remove references to it in the README.  Alternatively, it may
make sense to add checks for $JRE_HOME in configure.in, because some
installations may be $JRE_HOME set and $JAVA_HOME unset.  If we do the
latter, then $JRE_HOME should be mentioned in README as an optional
environment variable which is searched for the Java runtime and library
files.

- Bill