Re: [g-a-devel]GNOME Speech
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- Cc: Marc Mulcahy <marc mulcahy sun com>, accessibility mailing list <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]GNOME Speech
- Date: 12 Sep 2002 12:29:15 +0100
On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 10:31, Bill Haneman wrote:
> It would be nice to have a simple yes/no test that can run
> non-interactively for "make check". "Make check" currently has no such
> effect in gnome-speech, but the existing test-speech program could be
> used in that way rather easily.
Problem is - that it requires activation; which requires things to be
installed really; of course, we could get around that by explicit
component activation I suppose.
> I don't know how to pass additional commandline args to "make check"
> targets (so that test-speech could run both interactively and
> non-interactively), perhaps Michael does?
You need a separate shell script, see ORBit2/test/everything
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev