Re: [g-a-devel]GNOME Speech

Marc mentioned:

...>
> BTW: I've re-written the test (test-speech) as a boring but interactive
> console app which includes a parameter test (option 1).

It would be nice to have a simple yes/no test that can run
non-interactively for "make check".  "Make check" currently has no such
effect in gnome-speech, but the existing test-speech program could be
used in that way rather easily.

What do you think about retaining this capability, and adding
test-speech as a TESTS target in gnome-speech/test/Makefile.am

TESTS = test-speech

?

I don't know how to pass additional commandline args to "make check"
targets (so that test-speech could run both interactively and
non-interactively), perhaps Michael does?

regards,

Bill