Re: [g-a-devel]Re: "Helen Keller Achievement Award" credits GNOME Accessibility

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 04:08, John Fleck wrote:

> Bill -
> Congratulations to you and all the other folks who worked so hard on
> this. I know there is a very practical economic argument in favor of
> this work, because of government contracts, but more importantly I feel
> really proud because it's the Right Thing To Do.
> Cheers,
> John

Thanks a million John:

You are absolutely right about this being "the Right Thing To Do", and
one goal that I believe I share with most folks in this effort is to
make sure that our accessibility support is more than a completed
checkbox on a form somewhere.  To make that happen requires more than
economic arguments, it requires the kind of committment, dedication, and
just-plain-faith that I believe many of our overworked contributors have

Best wishes,