Re: [g-a-devel]Installing an additional library

sorry for the follow-up:

with respect to the mag_client code, I think that
it makes sense for users of the magnifier bonobo API
to wrap it as they wish; though we may have different opinions
about how to do it, in that respect I don't take issue with
the current users of the mag_client wrappers ; I just think that
they aren't something we need to export as public API
(unlike the core magnification services themselves).

regards,

Bill