Re: [g-a-devel]Tooltips and accessibility

Hi Marc,

On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 17:03, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> Yes, not exposing unmapped widgets makes sense to me.  What does this mean
> from an implementation point of view-- does it mean that we change the way
> GailContainer works?  When we count children and do refAccessibleChild we
> just have to check if the children are mapped?  Or am I being daft?

	Yes - I imagine it looks pretty much like that. Clearly anything that
does 'get_index_in_parent' etc. will need re-visiting to check otherwise
we might break invariants; currently it's assumed in several places I've
seen that g_list_nth (parent's children) is the index in parent - which
would then not be the case.