Re: [g-a-devel]Tooltips and accessibility

Hi Padraig,

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 08:55, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> Should GAIL be reporting when a tooltip is displayed on the screen or is
> atk_object_get_description() the only way we allow access to a tooltip? I know
> that there may be serious difficulties reporting when a tooltip is displayed as
> it does not receive focus.

	My feeling is that it is not a serious problem that there is no
notification of a tooltip popup - if all the information can be accessed
via the atk API anyway. I suppose the only real issue could be for
hugely zoomed magnifiers and very long tooltips.

	Thanks for the fix,