Re: [g-a-devel]Tooltips and accessibility

Deepa,

The tooltip for a widget is returned as the description of the AtkObject
corresponding to the widget if atk_object_set_description() was not called for
the AtkObject to set a description.

I do not regard this as meaning that description and tooltip should be the same.

Padraig