[g-a-devel]Tooltips and accessibility

Michael logged bug 76266 which complained that the window used to display
tooltips appears in the list of windows presented by at-poke.

I have made a chnaged to GAIL to prevent this happening but I am not sure that
this is the correct approach.

Should GAIL be reporting when a tooltip is displayed on the screen or is
atk_object_get_description() the only way we allow access to a tooltip? I know
that there may be serious difficulties reporting when a tooltip is displayed as
it does not receive focus.

Padraig