[g-a-devel]Re: Something about AT-poke

Hi Michael:

FWIW Chris Lahey is doing some work on at-poke, in fact I think he just
committed some selection support. It is _possible_ that he'd be
interested in your bug reports / helping you.

Really? That's great, I 'm so exciting to hear that, and is Chris Lahey in the
gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list? If not, could you tell me his email?

Thanks for your help and sorry to cost you much time to answer my questions.

	Ultimately if you want something done, you're going to have to do it
yourself; so take a dive into the code, even if you've never done it
before, and send patches in. We won't let you get anything in that
doesn't work.