[g-a-devel]Re: Something about AT-poke

Hi Michael,

	Ok - ultimately I have no time to work on at-poke, so ... Bill, or
Padraig or someone can help you.

OK, Bill or Padraig or someone else, would you like work on AT-poke with me and our
team(Sun Beijing Accessibility Task Force)?

I think there is no need for me to state the significance of AT-poke, it can be used not only Gnome and Netscape Accessibility, but also all applications which use AT-SPI, am I right? :-)

Au-contraire, here is how to become an ace programmer; make some small
fixes, send them in and you'll soon be a 31337 hacker ;-)

Michael, what do you mean of "a 31337 hacker"?  a jargon? hehe
It sounds very nice, how to get start? Thanks again^_^

Best Wishes
--Mindy