[g-a-devel]Re: Something about AT-poke

Hi Michael,

I'm so glad to tell you that the "AT-poke" is more stable after following your instruction.Thank you very much. :-)

And during my using it, I find that there is no entry to set selection, there are several methods in AT-SPI AccessibleText Interface,
I wonder how to test them?

In addition,  there are 4 buttons on AT-poke which labeled "copy""paste""cut""delete", I tried them. I don't know whether my steps were right. First, I selected a text string in the TextView window, and then click these buttons, the result was correct. But I think AT-poke should have some input area to input the selection start offset and end offset instead of just operating on text directly.

Thanks again.

glad to keep in touch

-- Mindy

Michael Meeks wrote: