Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Something about AT-poke

Hi Bill :

Glad to meet you, and thanks for you replying my mail. :-)

Bill Haneman wrote:

Hi Mindy:

I'd be happy to look at any patches; maybe Michael wouldn't mind me
approving straightforward ones. [Michael?]

Also if you run into problems let me know and I will try to give a brief
answer.  Like Michael, I haven't much time at the moment!  However I
think some other people are also interested in adding to at-poke so we
should all communicate about this via the gnome-accessibilit-devel list
or another public list.

Happy to see more and more people have interest in at-poke, you are right, we
could exchange everything about at-poke via the mailing list.

One area where at-poke has no support yet is AccessibleHypertext, which
I think will be of lots of interest to the mozilla team.

Another: if one table-cell is an accessible object(eg. text input area), I can not see it's detailed infor just like it is a single object(not in table), so can't test the implemention
of AccessibleTable interface completely.

Regards,
--Mindy