[g-a-devel]Re: Something about AT-poke

Hi Mindy,

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 04:24, Mindy Liu wrote:
> OK, Bill or Padraig or someone else, would you like work on AT-poke with
> me and our team(Sun Beijing Accessibility Task Force)?

	FWIW Chris Lahey is doing some work on at-poke, in fact I think he just
committed some selection support. It is _possible_ that he'd be
interested in your bug reports / helping you.

> I think there is no need for me to state the significance of AT-poke, it
> can be used not only Gnome and Netscape Accessibility, but also all
> applications which use AT-SPI, am I right? :-)

	Yes.

> >Au-contraire, here is how to become an ace programmer; make some small
> >fixes, send them in and you'll soon be a 31337 hacker ;-)
>
> Michael, what do you mean of "a 31337 hacker"?  a jargon? hehe

	31337 == elite [eleet] in script kiddie jargon; it doesn't translate so
easily I guess.

> It sounds very nice, how to get start? Thanks again^_^

	Ultimately if you want something done, you're going to have to do it
yourself; so take a dive into the code, even if you've never done it
before, and send patches in. We won't let you get anything in that
doesn't work.