[g-a-devel]Gnopernicus ChangeLog

Hi Adi,

Thanks, this is great.

I think keeping the code up to date is important-- as long as it builds with your version of the at-spi, then it seems reasonable to check it in. Then we who are running the latest and greatest can help you make any necessary changes to get it to compile with newer versions.

I think the ideal would be for you to be running relatively recent versions of at-spi...

Marc