[g-a-devel]Gnopernicus ChangeLog

Hi All,

I've reversed the order of entries in the Gnopernicus ChangeLog to match GNOME conventions, and to make it easier to immediately see what changes have been made. I notice also that nothing has been comitted to CVS in over a month (the last changes were made on 2001-12-21). I'd like to contribute to the integration of gnome-speech into Gnopernicus, and I'll need much more frequent CVS updates to do so. Is there any reason that Gnopernicus code can not immediately be placed into cvs?

Thanks,

Marc