[g-a-devel]Re: More on Keyboard moves in Panel

I think that the original specification was, essentially, option 1 outlinbed by
Calum below.

If we go for that option we have the virtue of consistency. It may take a few
more keystrokes to move something but that is probably a low frequency
operation. In addition, the user will not be confused by moving things by
accident.

Padraig

> To: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
> CC: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>, "bill.haneman"
<bill haneman ireland sun com>, mark mcloughlin sun com,
calum benson dub-mail1 Ireland Sun COM, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org