Re: [g-a-devel]regression test fails

"benny k." wrote:

> hi Michael,
>
> i'm getting the same blocking that was happening before the rebuild.

> any ideas why gdb wasn't working with test-simple?

Hmm, it looks as though the regression test is blocking while waiting
for
a key event to be synthesized (and then intercepted).

One possibility (which I would think would cause a runtime segfault but
maybe not) is that you aren't loading the XTest library (libXtst.so)
somehow?  You might check to see that the directory containing Xtst.so
is in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH...

You might try commenting out that portion of the regression test to see
if there are symptoms other than the hang, and checking to see that
keysynth-demo works...

-Bill